1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FF my bike

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by gary42095, Sep 20, 2009.

1. gary42095

gary42095 Member

yet another use. i tried it on my dirtbike and after a good muddy mess i just have to hose it down and the mud and water seemed to rinse right off... (where i didnt wear the ff off with my knees) :)

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Proof is in the pictures!

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

That is a great application for Fluid Film. Here is a testimonial from someone who recently went four wheeling, and used Fluid Film on his truck beforehand:

"Just the latest... The dried mud never had a chance. Friday afternoon, I got under the truck with a large rubber mallet, thumped the frame rail and skid plates of the truck a few times, and chuncks of mud just fell from everywhere. In areas I didn't want to thump with a mallet, I could just poke 'em and they fell to the ground easily.... definitely a great improvement from mudding trips of past. I spent about 10 minutes under there just to see how easily things would come off, and harvested about 75 pounds of dirt. I didn't think there was that much under there, but once I got it all swept up and into a garbage can, I about dropped a nut picking it up and carrying it to the back yard. If you would like me to post my findings in a 4x4 forum, send me the link and I would gladly do it... This stuff is killer!!!!!!!! I will be under there with a power washer this weekend, spraying the areas Fluid Film didn't get into."