1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few Videos of Pusher

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nhtimba, Jan 25, 2009.

1. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

Well had some spare time so uploaded a few short vid's to youtube , thought I would post them on here for all to check out ! If your interested , nothing special just a few clips while i was pushing snow around last week... Check'em out ...I'll make some better ones next storm xysport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULMveDGn894

Later Rob

2. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

i know that view all to well!!! Love it though!! We havent had any snow in 2 weeks, starting to get home sick from my loader!!

4. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

looks like fun :D

5. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

Yup a very familiar view to many... :) I'm rather fond of it myself...and looks like they are talking more snow coming this week...keepin my fingers crossed :D I'll post some more when I get back in there

Later Rob

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet Vids

7. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

8. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

So how do you like the Hyundai?

10. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

To be honest so far I love it , no complaints here . Very operator friendly machine..and for a 3 yd machine has no problem pushing the 14' protech full of heavy snow. And personally I love the fwd&rev on the loader joystick makes it so much easier than having to shift on the column . All in all its a pretty sweet machine. Only thing it doesnt have is ride control like our 740-7 , but can live without it...just a back breaker runnin down the road..lol..

Later Rob

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

AWESOME VIDEOS AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MACHINE:drinkup:

12. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

nice vids! makes me think of running a loader over to my house:drinkup:

13. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

Definetly man , talk about doing your driveway the fast way..lol.. was a rough 4 mile ride to the house but well worth it for sure .

Oh not really related to plowing but thought you guys may wanna see a clip of how i spend most of my time doing....if you have never watched or seen a feller buncher you'll be amazed !!! I've been a logger since i was 13 years old spent the last 6 years running tracked buncher...check it out ..I made this vid last winter..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vTcgIFYqS0

Later Rob

14. FObyFO247

FObyFO247 Junior Member

Glad you got to get your driveway done, sharp looking feller/buncher looks like fun.

15. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

who do u run the buncher for?

16. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Nice videos

17. nhtimba

nhtimba Member

I used to run the buncher for JC Eames Timber based out of Epsom , but they had big layoffs back before summer...so I took up running loader plowing snow for the winter to get me by.. been looking to get back running buncher for someone..but have'nt found anyone near here looking for help...unless i wanna go out to washington or oregon..but i would rather stick around new england..

Later Rob

18. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

Sweet. Looks fun