1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few truck pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mrsops, Nov 6, 2011.

1. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

I posted these pics up in lawnsite and i forgot about my buddies at plowsite lol.

DSC04500.jpg

DSC04505.jpg

DSC04510.jpg

DSC04608.jpg

DSC04604.jpg

2. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Few more pics

DSC04499.jpg

DSC04591.jpg

DSC04576.jpg

DSC04512.jpg

DSC04514.jpg

3. Thomas.Creation

Thomas.Creation Member

Nice spread. What do you use the roll back for?

4. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

Ditto......

5. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

I move my bobcats around a lot with it. But I use it for other things to picking up pallets of sod,pavers,block I even use it as a dump as well. Great truck it can do a lot of things.

6. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

"Not for hire" why do you put that on your truck? You dont want random pick up jobs?

7. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Not for hire is on there because my truck cannot be used as a tow truck I don't have a tow truck medallion. Its for my own persoanl bussiness use for my equipment. I can't put cars from the street on there.

8. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

When im in SI I see your trucks all the time. Never a roll back but mason dumps a few times. Use to take care of a lot on arthur kill rd by the Lowes they were building/might be built by now

9. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

I think the idea of rollbacks in the landscape world is a great idea. Im surprised you dont see more guys using them

10. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

can u put a broken down company truck?

11. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Yes, you just can't tow for money. We have similar laws in this area I believe.

12. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Basicly, can't haul for profit. Well, unless it's liquid profit I suppose :gunsfiring:

But he can use it for whatever as long as it's personal use

13. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

question..... why do you have your name on your trucks 2 times? like the dumps... on the side of the bed and on the door.... isnt just a waste of money.... i mean never hurts to have your name on your truck but side by side? jw....

14. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Well my roll off container sometimes i leave in the street just like any other roll off or container guy would do and they all have there containers lettered up with company name. So thats good advertisement. My dump truck i had that side plate put on there so that i can letter it up.. Just incase you miss the cab of my truck you cant miss the BODY ussmileyflag

15. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

i understand the roll back. just the dump truck caught my eye. and i can see what ya mean.

16. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

nice trucks, the roll off container truck is the way to go. I have bin dreaming about one of those for years. Your yard caught my eye I like the way you have the shelfs set up:salute: I'm big on having every thing organized, you have any more pics?

17. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Few more pics for you guys..

DSC04610.jpg

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

18. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice stuff Can you share some details on the tandem dual trailer? I'm looking to build somethign similar.

19. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Interstate 20dt 10 ton trailer. 21' flat deck 5' beavertail. Go to interstate trailers web site and you can see the whole spec on the trailer. Its def a bad ass trailer

20. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Interstate is one of the best out there, built like a tank.