1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few Truck Pics from Today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cold_and_tired, Jan 31, 2011.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Just moving some equipment into place for the little storm headed our way. I would like to thank ProTouchGrounds for providing some of the ideas for cosmetic upgrades to my girl. I did my windshield tint a few weeks ago and installed Recons smoked LED cab lights last weekend.

The last picture is my brother-in-laws Dodge. He was the victim of an injection pump failure and earned himself a spot as the third Dodge in as many months that I have had to haul.

truck@Y2.jpg

truck@Y.jpg

Tays truck.jpg

2. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice pics man. I think im going to do my windshield just like that this summer. I already have the top brow done but why not the bottom, looks sweet.

3. Mister Plow

Mister Plow Senior Member

Ok, why is the guy laying in the middle of the road?

4. exmark

exmark Senior Member

He's pouting because his dodge is being hauled away by a ford :drinkup:.

5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks sweet!

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Truck looks sweet even better pulling a Dodge

7. cold_and_tired

That's actually his girlfriend. She was standing in the back of his truck and I yelled at her to get out of the shot. She figured it was best to bail out of the truck all the way to the ground. She jumped down a good 7 feet and she was only wearing sandals.

I thought she was going to lay there all day. She could hardly walk for a week.

8. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

well it is a ford, and I love it dude.

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

do you like that plow? my boss has it and hates it we just had to take it all apart and repair the cracked "aframe" a few weeks ago

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Thats why girls need to stay away from trucks/equipment. My girlfriend can't get within 10 feet of anything without finding some way to hurt/burn/cut/bruise herself.

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice truck I would upgrade to the newer headlights that would look awesome

12. cold_and_tired

When I took it out of summer storage, I found that the pump housing had cracked. Parts and labor were covered under warranty. Other than that, no problems.

I found a set of 05-07 Harley Davidson lights that would look great. I'm just waiting on a few more checks to come in before I pull the trigger on those. I also found a set of projector lights but I'm worried about the quality. I think a set of blacked out Recon taillights would look great as well.

13. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Yes, yes they would. Anything from Recon looks good it seems like. Love that company

14. BlackBirdWS.6

BlackBirdWS.6 Member

Once you update your headlights you should get the headlight guards for you express mount. I got them for my truck and looks 100% better.

15. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

looks good man! what % did you go with?

16. cold_and_tired

I did 5%. I found a guy that would do it for me but I bought a roll of 6" tint and figured I would try it myself. If it didn't turn out right, I would only be out 12 bucks.

The top took me about an hour to figure out and the bottom took about 10 minutes. They seem to be working out alright so far.

Thanks for all the ideas. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

17. cold_and_tired

I would but I usually pull the mount off in the summer. Do you have any pics of yours?

18. BlackBirdWS.6

BlackBirdWS.6 Member

Yes sir. I'll try to get some better pictures of them today.

Image01212011204558.jpg

Image01212011204610.jpg

19. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Hey I have a set of wheels for the summer that would finish out your truck nicely.
    Same look as the stock but 9.75X16.5, I ran them on my '00 on a set of 35's, I'm ready to make you a smok'in deal

wheel.png

20. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

well, very nice cold and tired
    im sure protouch told you some very helpful thoughts, as all of his trucks are magnificent looking!
    less is more to tell you the truth, your truck would look very nice if you removed a lot of that chrome trim poo, and upgrading that front clip would be the nicest thing to do with that truck!