1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few things for sale.....

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mow It All, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

I am selling a few things......Pics are below

1 is a Craftsman 21' 5hp snowblower 2 years old (home owner use recomended) $300

2 is a Brand New Scotts Spreader. I bought it for use in small areas but it was to big, it was $30 at lowes, take it for $15. Never had salt in it.

3 is a set of Carhartt Coveralls quilt lined(black size 40x32") They still have the tags on them. $55 takes them

The only thing I will ship would be the Carharrts, Spreader and blower must be picked up in Ocean County. Thanks guy!!

07188150000.jpg

032247744348md.jpg

R02BLK.jpg

2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

pm sent on the bibs

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Mow it all, where in Ocean County are you located? I will be down in Bayville tomorrow night and will pick up the spreader from you. I just broke mine last week. Call me at 973-766-6417 so we can arrange a meeting spot. I should be down tomorrow night around 8 or so; Consider it sold!!

4. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Dear Shi**Y Eagles fan,
    If I sell it to an Pigeons fan would I be doing the world an injustice by helping a Pigeons fan??

LOL Sorry.....Im about 15 min from Bayville give or take. Ill give you a call tomm!! I will be in Sommerset tomm most of the day at the Expo center so Ill call you after im back

5. BlueRam2500

No problem man. I could meet you somewhere on 9 if thats easier.

6. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Hey guys still have the CarHartts for sale.....$45 takes them. They were $90 and still have the tags on them

7. BlueRam2500

What happened to meeting up for the spreader?

8. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

I appologize for not calling, I got stuck in sommerset till after 8pm. Im sorry about that....

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

how tall are you ?

10. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

6'2" blond hair green eyes......O wait Im sorry.......Ya im 6'2" There just tight in the mid section.....NO JOKES....lol

11. BlueRam2500

Do you still have the spreader for sale or is it sold?

12. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

yea that would be my problem too dam beer stomach