1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few Summer Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mark13, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Got bored today so I washed the truck and atv.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Few more from the other day.

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

crazy motha :jester::jester::jester:
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

your should just get a dirtbike if you want to stand the whole time, lol
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice stuff mark. i had a ltz400 but blue and white.
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I just got this one 4 weeks ago. Big change from our yamaha wolverine and beartracker.
    Its got a nice mod list:
    434 big bore
    JE piston (13:1)
    Hot Cams Intake & Exhaust
    Big Gun Full System
    Several Different Air Filters
    Full Pro Armor Skidplates
    Few sets of gears (14,15,16 fronts, 39, 41 rear)
    Lonestar swaybar
    Rear Lowering Link
    Studded Ice Tires on Wheels with wraps
    Acerbis Handguards
    UM Alum. Radiator Scoops
    Suzuki Nerfs
    Teather Kill Switch
    Hd Cam Chain
    Steel Braided Front Lines
    Ims 4 gal tank
    .190 wheels with razrs (itp front, douglas rear)
    Ac Bumper
    Trailerable cover
    And a box full of stock parts and maintenance items
    And he even tossed in a suzuki service manual

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.

Its in need of different front shocks and an aftermarket cdi.
    Future Plans, Elka suspension with lower ride height, Hipers, Maybe +2 width, Larger Carb, Rear steel braided brake line, frame guesset kit, a arms, axle, swingarm, maybe more motor work and who knows what other goodies I will find.
  7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

nice quad, you have a lot of places to ride where you live? i had an 06 grizzly 660 and 07 yz 250F dirt bike and sold em both cuz we lost all our trails...

whats wrong with your front shocks? i got a buddy i could put you in contact with who revalves and services shocks, he does all my sleds and it makes em 10x's better..

he does shocks for sledders all over even from canada, he does a top notch job...
  8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

My family has a 5 acre hayfield (in background of some pics) aside from our normal lawn that I can ride on when the hay is gone (should be this week sometime) I've got some jumps and a trench on top of a hill in the field. I also go to some local friends houses who have either woods, mx track, or just open fields.

My current front shocks are not rebuildable and the shocks are just way to soft and wore out. I'm going to upgrade to 05+ z400 shocks or honda 450r front shocks. They are serviceable and have ressi's.
  9. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

nice, yea non rebuildable shocks suck... he sells Zbroz race shocks but i doubt youll want those there set up for moto x and probaly cost well over a grand ... yea up until the state decided to take our best quad trail/sand pits and run a stupid biketrail down it in the middle of nowheres we had some decent riding, now you got a couple places here and there to ride and the NYS DEC is always there busting on people... at least we still have our sledding trails left :rolleyes:
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pics.:drinkup:
  11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, I hope to have more after the hayfield is cut and my jumps get a little attention.
  12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

cool stuff........the pics of me playing xbox live are not that exciting!;)
  13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I've always got one on unless I'm cruising around in 1st gear. I've had enough wrecks that I if I didn't have a helmet on I'd be riding the short bus or be pushin' up flowers. Doing a perfect nose dive off a jump on a 600lb atv and then having it come down on top of me comes to mind more then once. :eek:
  15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

i know what it is like man. i rolled a 89 honda 250 4x4 down a hill sideways. went on top of me twice. sucked man. burnt me very bad in a couple spots. but i got out with bruises and scars i got lucky. but ya i know what it is like with the shocks. I need 4 new shocks for my quad. they are bad. they wont come back up. and it sucks plowing something and you raise and lower the plow and the front end dont pop back up. but i am gonna buy some adjustable independent shocks when i see a good deal for them on ebay. its a pic thread so here is summer shot of some of my stuff. i will get a shot of the boat this weekend i am gonna take it out. cost me $250 to fill her up but im going out. go park it in a cove and tie up to somebody and hang for the day.

000_1949 (Small).jpg

000_1931 (Medium).jpg
  16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Truck looks sweet, I love riding my quad!
  17. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Looks like you were riding dirty
  18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Got a few more from the last few days. I'll have more once we finish playing in the dirt with the bobcat.

Austin in the bobcat.

Some of the jumps and one of the banked corners.
  19. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Nice looking track you made there Mark
  20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Banked corner and a landing, the jump is on the other side of the bank.
    More stuff.