1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few shots from the Cleveland storm, 12-16-07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by VBigFord20, Dec 16, 2007.

1. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

[​IMG]

Took this around noon on W.130th. It was coming down real good at this point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At one of the apartment buildings in Cleveland around 6:00pm. I got a few more pics but don't have them uploaded yet.

Truck and plow did great. Only problem I had was doing a lot at a pizza place and one of the cement parking curbs in the spots had been moved, and I did not know this, and I hit it:mad:.

No damage, just a nasty reminder to double check things are how they were before the snow started flying.

2. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

Where are the huge piles?

3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

this was r first snow and thats the westside anyway

4. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Hard to get huge piles in lots that are not very long and half filled with cars.

It was a oddball storm. First it snowed, then it rained and most of it melted, then we got another 4" on this side of town by the end of the night. Got to love that slush and ice mixed in with the snow.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks nice!