1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few questions on the megablade v-wing

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by AdamChrap, Sep 25, 2008.

1. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

1. When can I get one?
    2. how much is is going to cost?
    3. I can't find any information on the salt spreaders that the wireless plow remote is supose to run, what gives?

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

There is no wireless control for spreaders that has been released as of this time.

Thank you for your interest in Sno-Way products.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

4. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

prsport
    I know i saw some were that the plow and salt spreader were in a combined remote.
    In the pictures of the remote, what are the 2 buttons on the right below the up and down arrow?

How about my other questions?! not doing much to sell me here geshe

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you look at were Tom quoted your post you'll see he typed his answers in your quote...by accident I'm sure. I missed them the first time as well. :nod:

The controller with the integrated wireless spreader controls should be out with the new Mega plows...not sure when they'll release the spreaders that go with it.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I've been told my Mega order will be shipped by 10/15, I understand production has begun and that shipping will take place as perviously announced. As far as pricing, E-mail me with what unit you are interested in and I will give you MY selling price. These are MY prices they are not the same at every dealer. Snoway doesn't set retail prices to their dealers so Toby4492 is not in the position to provide those figures. In this business "manufacturer suggested list" is rarely followed by any dealer. If you look at DD suggested retail then get a price from a dealer you will find a great discrepancy between the two.

This site is about trading information. Be thankful Toby4492 isn't mounting a media blitz on your email:jester: Toby4492 is the only "full time" factory representative:nod: on Plowsite and tries hard to provide Snoway customers with a "visible" face to the factory without being a constant "salesman". He's as available in July as he is in December. No other manufacturer is doing this and believe me Toby4492 isn't getting reimbursed :nono: for the tremendous amount of time he spends on the site.

7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

1. As Basher and Tom mentioned, new MegaBlade Series products will begin shipping around 10-15-08.

2. Each retailer is responsible for setting pricing within their own marketplace. Your nearest Sno-Way retailer is Evans Supply; 3448 Greensburg Rd; North Canton, OH 44720; Ph: 330.499.0311; Contact: Dave Evans.

3. You were correct, you did see "spreader control" buttons on the new MegaBlade Series Plow Control. Once again, Basher hit the nail on the head, the spreader controls are for future use and even the Sno-Way sales staff does not know when that will be but I am sure of one thing....it won't be this year. R & D keeps a pretty tight lip on projects that they are working on, as well they should.

We appreciate your interest in our products, post back if you have any additional questions.

8. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

I wasn't trying to be rude and I am sorry if it came off that way. I am just real sad now :( I was real real excited about the combined controller. I need to buy a v plow and a spreader for my new truck and I don't wana buy a new spreader next year. Any word on if you will be able to retrofit the current soreaders to work with the new controller later when the new spreaders come out?

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It's cool, I didn't mean to sound irritated. Tom just spends so much of his own time helping keep the Snoway guys moving snow I hate to see him catching flack for not doing what he tries not to.

Boy, that statement is a candidate for "Gibberish of the Day". :nod:

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Who would buy a Mega V anyway, oh wait I did.:D

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

so how well does it work in the snow?

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It worked really well grading the driveway and we used it to scrap the manure out of the barnyard.

13. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i think u just made tom cringe:)

14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Tom didn't pay for it. I still have a stump to take out with it.:D

15. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You've got two years from the purchase date to do it. :jester:

16. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I sure love warranty, I think I'll drive to Basher's though, he'll love the manure smell.

17. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

oui............oui.................oui..................................:D

18. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I'm from Mushroom country:nod: as my old Pappy use to say "smells like Money to me"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A229484

19. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Probably wont make a difference to him...he's not that far away from Amish country either. [​IMG]

20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Where men are men and sheep are scared.:D It does smell like money.