1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

few pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kawasaki guy, Nov 19, 2014.

1. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy Senior Member

Aint she pretty? the freshly painted muffler and touched up deck really make it stan out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am not a big snow removal guy at all. no parking lots, just some 1 and 2 car 30ft driveways, sidewalks, steps, stuff like that. Mostly lawn maintaince. the link "on lawn site as kawasaki guy too" will take you to my lawn care thread over on lawn site.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  2. kawasaki guy

3. kawasaki guy

4. allseasons87

allseasons87 Senior Member

Best walk behind fert spreader built in my opinion.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

What is this Lawnsite! lol. I agree those spreaders are worth every penny. One thing Ive noticed is the roll pin for the spinner tends to rot out, might want to have a few spares.

6. allseasons87

allseasons87 Senior Member

Basically a plowsite for lawn care/landscape

7. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Pretty lame.....

8. kawasaki guy

and salt spreader LOL it is nice.

Those spreaders are awesome. But, my lesco guy says he sees them break all the time, but he worked at true green or something for 5 yrs and never broke one. and lawn site is the landscaping forum of plow site.
    I wish I had big driveways that I could plow too. Heck, my commercial is like the size of a driveway. it is a little kayak store downtown.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  9. kawasaki guy

Well, finished landscaping this year, so got out snow blowers. But, we need some snow before I can use them. :laughing:

10. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Scag looks good. I have a 48" thats damn near 20 years old and it still runs great. It could use a paint job though.

11. kawasaki guy

Thanks! They are great machines.
    I have the MAB/SW paint formula! I had it custom matched. If you need to paint the whole machine, get rustoleum and spray the whole thing, but if you want to touch up a few things,
    [​IMG]

Will post more pictures tomorrow of everything :) :angel: :mechanic: And, these smilies are a lot better than the law site ones.

12. kawasaki guy

Here is my newest piece of equipment: Picked it up Friday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015