1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

few pics waitting for a 2-3" storm over night!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cmo18, Mar 13, 2012.

1. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

here are a couple picture of my truck ready to go. I have about 1 yard of salt/sand in the spreader and the 9.5v with wings up front. Truck barely squats if any at all..Very excited to see how well the truck works with the wings.

Expected up to 6" within the next 48 hours, will see what comes.

Yes my light broke off. The plastic cracked underneath, hopefully will be replaced under warranty:mechanic:

2. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Truck looks great!
  3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck and plow cmo18.
  4. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

That thing is a beast, should clean up 2-3" in a snap. Where in New Brunswick are you?
  5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks great! have fun,
  6. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Looks great what happened to the drivers side headlight? How about some pics of the tractor set up?
  7. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

What made you choose the SnowDogg over the more well known brands and have you had any issues with it?
  8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Times up,where's the pixs?
  9. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

The plastic had a small crack in it and when plowing in a cold snap, the whole plastic broke.

Warranty is covering it! Very pleased with the plow and the service, I've ran alot of plows and Id buy another snowdogg.

I purchased the snowdogg to try something new, great price compared to a fisher or boss, 1ft wing add ons, very fast hyrdaulic.
  10. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Well last night storm was sorta a bust, we only got about 1" snow followed by rain and ice storm. I only scraped the lots where I Salt as well. Suppose to get another 4-5" tonight I'll snap more pictures then 1...

Truck worked awesome, and the wings literally cut my plowing in half. I have one lot that took me about 2 hours and 45 mins on a 2" storm with lots of detail work. Last night I was able to shovel the sidewalks and plow the entire lot in 1 hour and 20 mins but that also included taking the wings on and off to see if there was a difference in scraping.

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats a big plow looks sick!!!
  12. awgolasplowing

awgolasplowing Member

thats a very nice scoop of snow you got there. nice rig wish I had a cummins in my super duty. mybe when the powerstroke lets go lol.
  13. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Lucky dogg :) just took my plow and salter off one of my trucks yesterday. 1 plow and 2 salters still ready to roll but with +20 today I dunno if it will snow anytime soon.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Pretty sure we don't have to worry about snow here, it's been in the 60's and 70's. Calling for high 70's through Sunday. I dug down four feet today and didn't hit any frost, we're pouring concrete tomorrow and installing three volleyball courts next week:D