1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

few pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snow-Kid, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

Here is a few pictures of my truck with the summer wheels and tires. The wheels are eagle alloy 17x9 and the tires are Mickey Thompson mtz 33x12.50r17.

truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck2.jpg

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Looks pretty damn good to me! :salute:

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that truck is sweet i just dont like those headlights with the chrome grille

4. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

yea I want to get headlights like the 05-07 superduty xlt have but can not see paying over 400 dollars on ebay for them. I plan on painting the front and rear bumpers red in the next couple of weeks.

5. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

What did the tires/rims run you? I would like to see those on my truck, I got the same exact thing.

6. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

mysticlandscape I think they ran around 1300 or 1400 dollars. I got the wheels of the ebay and the tires I got from a local tire store my dad works for.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. The rims are a perfect touch.

8. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

can you get a pic of how you have those dual whips set up without them getting in the way of your toolbox opening?

9. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

dirt digger I can get a pic for you tomorrow but the toolbox is a side opening box instead of a front open. Hope that helps but I will get some pics tomorrow.

10. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Those rims are real nice and they fit the truck and tires perfectly.

11. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

oo ok yea i should have noticed that...i got my whips mounted on the side but i like the looks of the ones that are a little closer together between the cab and bed

12. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

thanks for all of the comment guys:salute:

13. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

truck looks good!!! the wheels look great!

14. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Great lookin' ride! I love the reg. cab/long box trucks when personalized. You and M&M are making me want RED as my next truck.....or a paint job on the one i've got! They look great! Love the tire/rim combo!

-Mike

15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks nice! I see the boss mount down there but what blade are you running?

16. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

You could go the other way and get a grey/black grill. Some would pay big payup for that crome grill. I acually like the grey trim, grill, mirrors,ect. I think it would set off the rims & tires even better. Bottom line SWEET RIDE!!! Wish I had one that nice.

17. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

thanks for all of the comments guys.
    J&R Landscape I have a 9'2 boss poly vblade. It is put behind some other stuff were i can't get good pics.(long story) But when I get my pole building done in about a month I will get some pics of it.

18. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Is there any other color than red??? :drinkup: LOL

19. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I sent you a pm

20. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

red is the best color for a truck than you add a red plow and it is quite the combination. :)