1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few pics of my Beater…

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MR. Elite, Feb 8, 2014.

1. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Had a lil free time 2day during invoicing and cracking the whip watching my employees finish this weeks builds. :gunsfiring:
    Thought I would put up a few pics The BEAST.. AKA Big Red, AKA Tha Moneymaker… The 350, And many more.. LOL
    I Love this truck, been thru a lot with her in the last 3 years we've been 2gether. Ive learned a LOT about the ford 6 leaker during the time Ive had this 350.. a lot!!
    This is the cockpit, that I get 2 look at all the time… Never gets old 2 me!!
    [​IMG]
    I do custom cars, so 1 of my services is tinting… As U can tell, LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

few more…
    I personally Love this pic! I always think of it as a GREAT Ford add…. I call it the Workin Mans Backdrop..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

4. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

How do you like your wideout?? If I wasnt getting paid hourly I would of got one.

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That is far from a beater! Nice truck!

6. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Was originally thinking about naming the Plow company, Luxury Plow and running nothing but high end vehicles.. This was the first truck….. LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I will never go back 2 a straight blade, and don't even kno how I got by with the straight blades the first 2 seasons..!??
    I have deff had a few issues here n there with the W/O, but then again, I really go hard on my equipment!! :laughing:

8. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

HAHA I kno, But all my buddies call her that from wat I put her thru, and how hard I work her.
    But, Thank U on the positive note.. I always like to get others input and feedback!! :Thumbs Up

9. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

Good to hear!!. hahah.

Hey, since you do tinting how much for 35% tint on my for windows in my 01 f350 ?

10. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

That is some beater!

11. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Nice looking set-up, loved those style front ends. I'm glad it's holding up for you!

12. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks great Elite! My favorite front end on the SD's as well.

13. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

In '06 Ford still didn't offer the built in garage door transmitters?

14. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

LOL It is now… Over $10k under the hood later.. It's deff holding up now!!
    I have deff had my fair share of trials and tribulations wit my 6-leaker…
    I could explain, but it would b a loooong azz post.. HAHA Lets jus say, I can deff guide any other 6.0L owners in right direction! OH yea, N2O not good if U put 2 much in at once….LOL

Ford did have the Homelink option in 06', jus not on the super duty lines until 08'. I actually have been debating on putting 08' visors in since I now have 3 diff transmitters for both houses and shop n gate…

15. skorum03

skorum03 2000 Club Member

Put the navigator to work haha

16. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

If that's a beater I'm done posting pics of my Fords....

17. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

So what plow did the Lincoln really have on it? lol

18. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

nice truck. How many miles and where and what lol. I'v been kicking the idea around of getting another 6.0 thats rust free southern truck. I have an 05 and scared to sell it haha. I love the 6.0

19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Bring me back one as well. Please and Thank You.

20. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

We all know Black trucks push more.....

black trucks.jpg

black wideout.JPG

I'll be the 1st to offer 100.00 and will you'll need to deliver it in the AMThumbs UpThumbs Up

black trucks.jpg

black wideout.JPG