1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

few pics of my 6.4L in the snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by jasonz, Dec 1, 2013.

1. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

first couple are from the storm we got a week after sandy the rest are from Nemo

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I hope you buried those few cars in their respective spots, and the snow just melted a week ago.....:D

3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Ya that first pic shows the misery pretty well, good shot!

4. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

well put. there was also a large 30x60 tent in the middle of the lot that the employees were scraping snow off of.

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice protech...i have 2

6. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

thanks we put them on all our pick-ups. I wish they were less expensive but I understand why they cost what they do the quality and craftsmanship is top notch so its worth it.

I actually just mounted some LED floods on one of them, ill grab some pics later

7. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Jasonz - You out east? How far? Hoping for some action today. Where was that first shot of "the Misery" as BCHandyman put it so well! ha!

8. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

huntington area. and I think I took that pic in jericho

9. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

I'll PM you my number in case you need help out there. I am out there weekly...

10. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice truck!

11. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice setup!

12. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Good pictures. That first one is a doozy!

13. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

so

So I bought myself a little x-mss present this past sunday.

A nice upgrade I think.

1526128_10202263208436804_1426314892_n.jpg

1452370_10202263208236799_935077336_n.jpg

14. upplowin

upplowin Member
    from UP/MI

Nice! Is that the wide out? How do you like it?

15. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

Yup I picked it up Sunday from a guy who only used it twice. The thing is so clean he coulda told me it was brand new. I swapped over the wiring yesterday so I haven't really had a chance to play with it yet. I also ordered some leveling coils since it's so heavy and the truck has that stock stance even without the plow.

16. GVL LLC

GVL LLC Senior Member

how many miles on your 6.4? I just test drove one yesterday and im thinking of picking it up. Its like a whole different animal compared to my 7.3's. Have you had any problems with it?

17. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

58k bought it with 30 deleted the dpf added an intake and tune. Only problem was a radiator leaking like most have because the recall on the degas bottle wasn't done.

18. GVL LLC

GVL LLC Senior Member

ok ya thats what ive heard about the radiator. I plan on definately deleting the dpf and tuning if I buy this one.

19. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

I loved my 7.3 but this thing with a mild tune is a rocket ship, so smooth and so much power.

20. GVL LLC

GVL LLC Senior Member

totally agree. The first time I stepped on the pedal of the 6.4 I was like wow this is alot more responsive then my 7.3. Im still going to keep my 7.3 though because it just keeps on going and going