1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

few pics and a quick vid.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kybol, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

Even saw four caribou, got a pic of the last one:

quick vid making a turn around by one of the wells
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Kybol/MVI_0011.flv">
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice.Is that a Jackalope in the picture?
  3. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

Ha I wish :D
  4. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

that's a sweet machine
  5. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

So how do you transport the snowcat from site to site? Is it all dirt roads where the wells are all relatively close together or do you end up having to trailer the machine? Or are you plowing pipeline ROW's? Just curious. Nice machine also lol.
  6. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

We usually just haul it up to the area where all the wells are. Yeah they are usually pipeline ROW's we are plowing and they are all kind of in the same area, so we just drive it alot when it is in the area.
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That looks like it would be fun to run. Alot of the snowmobile clubs use that type of machne to drag trails.
  8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that thing is cool. can i use it to plo wmy camp road in the winter? :)