1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few Pics - Almost Ready

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ohiogreenworks, Oct 24, 2009.

1. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Got a few pics here we are getting close to being ready. Just put the salter in the back of the 2500hd. The Boss plow just needs a new edge and the dump truck just needs the salter put on. Red western plow we redid just has to get finished up and its ready. Enjoy let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ohiogreenworks

3. ohiogreenworks

and a pic of the day we picked up the dump with its 9ft fisher on it.

[​IMG]

4. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

great lookin fleet! I think my next plow might be a boss Vee! What kind of tires are on the dump? they look pretty hardcore

5. ohiogreenworks

Thanks! I like the boss so far, but I haven't pushed snow with it yet. I like the speed of it and the way it is built tho. Tires are cooper discoverer stt. They do great in rain and mud will have to see how they do in snow!

6. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

let us know how how like it, ive yet to hear about someone not liking them lol

7. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Nice looking fleet! what size did you get those Coopers in?

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have th cooper ST on my truck and they are great in the snow.The best.

9. ohiogreenworks

The tires are 215/70's kinda smaller than normal but it is our first dually so I guess that is the normal size. They were on it when we got it so we didn't have much choice but I have heard great things about coopers. I just got cooper MS for the gmc...

10. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Not sure if those pallets will make good ballast

11. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

That picture is the day he picked it up. Prolly dumped the pallets out....

12. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking trucks.

13. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I like all the GM's!!!!!

14. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I love the trucks! Nice Dump! I have one similar. What kind of spreader are you putting on the dump?

15. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, how are you putting the salters in?

16. ohiogreenworks

Lol, ya we burned those up in the bonfire we will have salt in the back for some ballast help...
    Good call!
    Thanks!!
    Thank you!
    We ordered a buyers stainless undertailgate electric model and will be trying it out this year...you have one on yours??
    Thanks, the vbox we just lifted in there it really isn't too heavy at all. The one for the dump will be put on by the dealership then just lifted off and stored next year...

17. ohiogreenworks

put on a custom mud flap to try and block salt from getting under the truck...

[​IMG]