1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few pics... 12-20-09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by SuperdutyShane, Dec 20, 2009.

1. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Got a nice amount of light fluffy snow... Didnt get many good pictures cause my camera gave me a zoom error and I couldnt remember how to fix it til I got back in and forgot to bring it back out when I went back for cleanups... Anyway, here they are.

[​IMG]
    Picture of my moms car... To show how much snow we got.

[​IMG]
    Random driving picture.

[​IMG]
    Back dragged a lot better than last storm... Last storm was 8'' of heavy wet snow though.

[​IMG]
    Just a picture of the truck parked... Waiting to go back out

2. SuperdutyShane

Apparently I did not resize the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pictures... Sorry :waving:

3. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

Pretty cool i"m jealous we need snow! Get your truck all done i take it? Post some pic's of the side views!

4. SuperdutyShane

Its mechanically done... Still need to fix the rust on the wheel wells and paint it. Plows good though. I think I have a side view from today.. Yah, here it is:

[​IMG]

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sweet looking OBS

6. SuperdutyShane

Thanks. Your truck is nice also.

7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey dude if I had a decent strom I'd have some pics up but we missed another one . maybe next time ? thanks you complement

8. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

Wow you got some snow buddy! Over here a few miles to the west we didn't get one crystal of that frozen water. I hope you made some green ;)

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

good looking truck shane. have fun with it.

10. SuperdutyShane

I saw that on the news, I didnt really believe it that only a little bit away didnt get any snow but we got a nice amount. I suppose that it worked out nice for the both of us though, as I recall you didnt want any snow due to contracts :laughing:

11. SuperdutyShane

Thanks Lj, painting it this spring :D

12. SuperdutyShane

Hopefully next time lol. I thought NE PA was supposed to get snow this storm... Idk, it moved around like crazy though.

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Gonna spray it all black? Like my old beauty :)
    [​IMG]

14. SuperdutyShane

No, had a change of mind... Going to keep the two tone. I have a blue tailgate on there right now... With a silver drivers side fender... Looks like the redneck mobile... But some guys around here have trucks that look like they shouldnt even be a yard truck... So I guess Im okay ;)

15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics! How many inches did you get?

16. SuperdutyShane

Hey thanks... I dont know we had to have about a foot, maybe more. I should have taken a pic of this one stack I made... Ill get it next storm... It looked pretty sweet though lol.

17. headviking

headviking Junior Member

I live in Oakville, Ontario, Canada and we don't have anything that even remotely looks white

18. SuperdutyShane

Lol. You'll get your chance just wait!

19. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice obs man.

20. SuperdutyShane

Thanks. Did you get a ton of snow where you are in Conneticut? I was watching the news in amazement... Some areas got 2 feet!