1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Few from Last Year

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by getsum, Dec 23, 2011.

1. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

Few pics from last year Thumbs Up

094.jpg

090.jpg

093.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

2. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

some more Thumbs Up

129.jpg

117.jpg

083.jpg

124.jpg

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Pics like that last one always give me the creeps. It's almost as if you're driving into the abyss. LOL There's just something about driving into the night when it snowing. Maybe a fear that I'd get stranded or stuck in the storm with no help around.

4. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

:laughing: ya that was the blizzard last year. that was actually a more clear picture haha. was baaaad that night. but i LOVE it. kinda get an adrenalin rush knowing how dangerous it can be and that only the few and proud plow guys can handle conditions like this and love it lol i must be a bit :dizzy:

5. BOSS LAWN

BOSS LAWN Senior Member

x2 on the adrenalin rush, I miss that this year so far.. :mad:

6. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

lol yup... only one plow event this year so far. it was 50 plus today...

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I dig the solid white dish wheels in the one pic. lol. I had to drive on a thru-way the other night while it was snowing and blowing....I was white knuckling it all the way. Well now a few are saying more snow for next week and supposed to stay cold, we'll see.

8. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

HAHA instead of white walls i went all out :laughing: god i hope we get snow soon. All my resi's and couple commercials are per push and i have 1 good size seasonal. which is going to all bills :realmad: neeeed snooooow