1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ferrandino & Son

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by shooters480, Jan 14, 2015.

1. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Anybody sweeping for Ferrandino & Son. They look like another one that wants someone to carry them for two or three months. Anyone care to comment.
  2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

LOL there is a thread on here you need to read it will answer all your questions
  3. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

they asked us to sweep ,, Not a chance , I have friends who never got paid and I would not want the risk ,, they dont pay enough anyway
  4. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

What did they ask you to sweep?
  5. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

probably want all the unpaid snow invoices to be swept up in their parking lot
  6. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

7. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

LL well said
  8. Turbs3000

Turbs3000 Junior Member
    from Midwest

They are such a joke, we have turned down many sites with them. Their sweeping rates are indicative of a company that's never swept a day in their life(Shocker).
  9. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

run especially after the enlightening call from them I received today
  10. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

They called us to sweep a couple Meijer stores. 2x per year at $110/sweep. One of the stores was 45min away. No thanks. Try another sucker.
  11. cowbay

cowbay Junior Member

They are like a pet cobra. It is not are they going to bite you it is when are they going to bite you