1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ferrandino & Son - new reviews from their own employees

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I love it... nothing like showing their true colors from the inside out. If they do this to their own blood, you know what they'll do to you after you do anything for them snow related..

https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Review...-ri&utm_content=company-follow-ri-review-link

contract work"
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

Pros

There is absolutely no single pro to working for this company. They are complete liars and you will NOT get paid for your hard work.

Cons

You will NOT get paid for your work. They are liars. They argue with you and call 24/7.

Advice to Management

You are the absolute worst company I have ever come in contact with. I don't understand how you can lie so much and refuse to pay your employees for completed work. It is absolutely sickening.

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

How long has it been since you worked for them?

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

pretty sure you've beat this topic to death and most, if not all, get the point

so, no need to keep "pouring it on"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.