1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fenner powerpack coil replacement?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by 6BT109, Dec 29, 2008.

1. 6BT109

6BT109 Junior Member

First post, great site!

I have a Sno-Way 24 that's been pretty solid except for the power pack angle valve coil connections. The right angle coil (red wire connection) terminal broke off the coil so the blade will no longer angle to the right. The spade terminal is broken off flush so I will try and solder on a jumper but I'm not feeling too confident about it.

I looked up the parts manual on the Sno-Way site and the coil itself is listed as a 12VDC internal ground Fenner solenoid with part number 96001575, the coil does not have a separate part number and the entire assembly is 340$.

Does anyone know if there is a better replacement out there for a reasonable price? I can get coils for my other plows quite inexpensively and can't imagine having to spend that much on a mag. coil.

Thanks!