1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feniex Cobra T-3s, only $29.99!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Tom@AWL, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i realize this is an old post, but i have a question on these lights. how would they work mounted to the rear bumper for use as reverse lights?
    would they light up a decent area, or are they just for use as warning lights.
    i am looking for compact lights to mount behind the truck, but all i can find are giant flood lights.

3. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

They would work for that purpose. The other light you could consider would be the Apollo F6. You could have it in A/W split and use the white as reverse and amber as a warning light.

4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

ok, thanks. i don't need warning lights at this time, all the trucks have strobes on the 4 corners and Whelen LED bars on the headache racks.
    the only real problem i have is lousy reverse lights, and the takedown lights in the bars leave a dead spot for about 20 foot behind the truck before lighting things up.

5. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

No problem. Send me an email and I'll set you up with something nice!