1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feniex Cannon's in reverse lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SullivanSeptic, Jan 30, 2015.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Took a quick video of my strobes right after I got them installed. I have the Feniex Cannons installing in my reverse light bulb housing. I have them set up with 2 modes. Steady burn clear when in reverse and then mode 2 turns them on flashing dual color.

I also installed the Feniex Apollo's on my headache rack. Those are just set up for one mode as of now. Dual color flashing. I already have LED reverse lights on rack so I didn't need any more light.

These are by far brighter then most. I have Whelen Tir3's on the sides of the rack. Very noticable how much brighter the Feniex lights are.

First Vid
    http://youtu.be/AmzKS9OG78Q

Vid of Strobes and Rigid D2 back up lights
    http://youtu.be/1Jk2ohkiUmk

I will add more vids as I get time to take them. I will get some pics and vids at night with all the lights on. The Rigid D2's a nice for back up lights. Holy bright!

2. Sprag-O

Sprag-O Senior Member

Nice. I've thought about amber in my reverse and headlight housings.

It shows up really well.

3. SullivanSeptic

I have clear in my headlights now. Not too bad.

4. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Those look awesome! The amber-white looks great, and the dual mode is so clever. You installed these where the original filament bulb was, correct?

5. SullivanSeptic

Yes, removed stock bulb then drilled out opening to 1". A little sealant and good to go