1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feniex 4200

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by herb1001, May 14, 2014.

1. herb1001

herb1001 Senior Member

Anyone out there using the feniex 4200 controller for their lights? Saw it on http://www.strobesnmore.com/Feniex-4200-Fully-Programable-Blue-Tooth-Digital-Switchbox.html

Looks pricey but really cool.
  2. FEVER

FEVER Junior Member

It's really not that pricey when you compare it to others in the same range of what it does. There are also deals run on them all the time if you shop around. I use to have two of them hooked up in one vehicle. I've since taken one out when I realized one could do everything I needed. The other one is laying around but they are so versatile I'll probably find another use for it.

I'm wanting to put a winch on my truck and might use it with a blue tooth module so I can control it from outside my vehicle and away from the winch. prsport
  3. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

The Feniex 4200 is priced very competitively among similar products, however its functionality far exceeds that of its competitors! It features more than 18 programmable outputs, has a built-in wig wag flasher, and can even be hooked up to your smartphone with a Bluetooth adapter!

Send me an email or give me a call and I can give you a great deal on the 4200 and answer any questions you many have :)