1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fence repair

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowdreaming, Jan 4, 2011.

1. snowdreaming

snowdreaming Member
    from Boston

I've gotten two seperate complaints for "minor" fence repair issues.

1. 4 foot wooden fence was bent backwards and the cross brace is slightly cracked. i'm thinking maybe the whole section needs to be swapped out because how do you just swap out the horizontal cross brace, aren't their nails in each peice?

2. another claim is for scratching off 3 pickets on a 20 year old picket fince. They just want the broken pickets replaced, but again no idea how to do this. I told them I'll give them the last plow event of the year for free (50 bucks) hope that covers it?

2. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Both repairs shouldn't cost more than $100.00 in supplies, plus your time.Cleveland Fence in Stoneham,Ma can help fabricate anything you need.

3. snowdreaming

snowdreaming Member
    from Boston

Thank you very much

4. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Both sound like VERY simple repairs, the hardest part to most repairs I have found is locating matching replacment parts.