1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

feeler thread/ whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mass1589, Feb 28, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

well im posting this becuase my gf's father purchased a newer truck and has no use for this anymore. its a 95 gmc sierra ext. cab short bed z71 has about 155xxx miles. power everything dark blue int. light blue ext. flowmaster exhuast. bedliner and 7'6" fisher minute mount included. has had alot of new work done end links, brakes, brake lines tranny lines, fuel filter, oil pan, oilchange, airfilter, exhaust manifolds, and maybe a few more little things (find out exactly what tomorro)

just looking to see what you guys thought a fair price was on this setup? or if theres any interest in it! he has plowed driveways with it the past two snow seasons. plow works as it should truck runs and drives great!

ill try to get pics tormo also

thanks for the help!!!

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pics/body condition and options will help a lot. Few grand with the plow probably. Especially this time of year. More in the fall.

3. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Sounds like it would make a real nice back up truck. Its a TBI and not a vortec if its a 95. A little less power but still plenty reliable. I think with a plow, decent body, frame, interior, and tires it would be worth some where around 3-4k, but that's all dependent on condition. I would check www.kbb.com to see the actual value in your area for private party sale.