1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feeler for my 05 2500HD 6.0

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Doom & Gloom, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Thinking about giving up on the plowing but want to see what real world wants to give for a Ext cab 2500HD with 55000 in as good of shape as mine. For the right money the commercial Meyer Poly would go with it. No power, just cruise air tilt cd with rubber floor. Trifold tonneau cover, 12 strobes all around and mini whelen on top. Magnaflow stainless exhaust, ram air setup, CAI, Diablo predator programmer. All work done at dealer under warranty. Taken in for every little thing, have all records. Pics are on this site everywhere but will put up new.
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

if you have this truck closer to june I'd gladly give you $15-16k without plow.
  3. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

ive been in the market for another nice plow truck! so pending pics im interested for sure
  4. Doom & Gloom

I'll keep ya in mind.
  5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I'd love to take it off you now, but I have to purchase a dump truck next week. PM me in like late April and I'll probably have the $ then.
  6. Doom & Gloom

Gonna wash truck today and put pics up.
  7. Doom & Gloom

Just a few pics after a semi decent wash. Interior pic was blurry. Usually sits at about 41 iches at the bottom of the wheel flare. 1100 lbs of ballast in bed right now. Has after market keys on it also. Also has JBA stainless headers on it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  8. Doom & Gloom

End of season bump
  9. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Price check

My father just bought 1 with Fisher 8 foot only 6 month old plow with 47,000 miles for 14,000 here in Illinois. Just to give you a ideal.
  10. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I just stoped & looked at one a week ago, little worse body condition, more options, 54K, 8 ft Western, they wanted $ 23,500. Needless to say I got back in my truck & left.
  11. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

If i had the money to offer right now, i would offer 14000 for truck probably 15000 with plow. Pending a closer look of course.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Why don't you just tell us what you want for it
  13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

X2. Great looking truck.
  14. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

The more gas goes up the harder it may be to sell. It is a nice looking truck. 15,000 range
    What do you want for it
  15. Doom & Gloom

They'll give me $17000 trade in without the plow so I'd probably take $18000 for everything. Plow and all the strobe kits and lights.