1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feeler....BRAND NEW Blizzard 810 OLD STYLE!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. This is the most desired IMHO. This is the last of the Blizzards before they changed to new DD/Western style mounting. I have a guy with 1 left in old stock, and can be complete to fit pretty much anything from what it sounds like.

This plow is still boxed and unassembled and pics will be nearly impossible. It won't be available for long. This will have to be a FOR SURE deal....no pic collectors or tire kickers. This is THE plow to get your hands on. A deposit will be required before I can even get the order placed to get my hands on it. It's through a buddie of mine's direct supplier and he will be making a few bucks to be the middle man on the deal is why it has to go down this way. I want to be honest and up front. I would buy it if I had the spare cash, as would he.

Price is $6,600 cash and carry, installation and assy available.

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

wow.....expensive!

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Compared to what? That's what they cost. Some people pay up to $8k for this same plow. I know what the actual Blizzard dealer paid for this plow, and he's not making a killing by any means. And don't get me wrong, I'm just doing a favor here......for my buddie who can get it from the dealer and for a potential buyer. This is a very sought after plow. Either he makes a few hundred and the buyer gets the plow of their dreams, or it doesn't happen. No skin off my back.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, must have a lift kit on it so it's not worth that! LOL

If it was a lopro I'd be all over it...

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol.......

6. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

wow, one of my local Blizzard dealers has been selling 810s for years for $5000.

7. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

Is the economy really that bad????? People need to make a finders fee off a snow plow that is at a dealer?????wtf????? They sell the new version here installed for $5700 + tax.

8. Detroitdan

need to find out what year my newer Blizzard is, maybe it's worth a lot more than I thought!

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You guys have it all wrong. This plow is not for sale at the Blizzard dealer for a cheaper price. My buddie gets sub dealer pricing. He too is a dealer, but does not buy direct with Blizzards. This is how he makes a living. Is it a crime to mark up a plow from his cost? It's still well under list price. Maybe he should just sell for cost and make no money, just close shop.

Here, they do NOT sell for $5700 installed. Infact, direct pricing (that the Blizzard dealer pays) is just a hair under that price. Maybe it's location and also volume. Here they sell for around $7k installed. All day long. That, and nobody wants the new style. That is what makes this one more appealing. Guys up north pay $8k plus for this plow.

Again, IDGAF. Don't buy it if you don't want it. It's honestly not worth the hassle on here for him to make a few hundred bucks. Someone will buy it. That's 100% for sure. I did this to do you guys a favor, not to get flack about the price when you're not even interested.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

WOW, our local Blizzard dealer PAYS more than that buying direct. I've seen the invoices.

11. Detroitdan

yeah Ive told people about it, theyve come from a long ways for the deals, even from Canada. Supposedly its the number one Blizzard dealer in the US. I have checked their website twice this season, however, and they are no longer listing prices online, just quantity in stock. Maybe Ill call and get a price for this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.