1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feeler blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by duramax-king, Jul 26, 2010.

1. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Hey guys what would you consider, reasonable for a 810 blizzard plow as i'm looking at buyying a truck and i don't need the plow. This would be in ontario canada. Its conplete set-up for a 88-00 chevy c/k.

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

How old is the plow. You might have a hard time finding someone that has a truck that old. If they have to buy parts then they won't be will to spend as much. Any pictures.

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

You're quick Chris, I am still waiting for him to respond to the PM! I might be giving up hope on 8611lp's...

4. duramax-king

Hey guys, thanks for the interest, As i stated above i'm currently looking at a truck with this plow and i will not need it. I have some pics, so if you guys are interested shot me an offer, and we can go fro there....

blizzard 8-10 2.jpg

blizzard 8-10.jpg

5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Post a pic of the back side of the plow

6. duramax-king

Those are the only ones dealer gave me, sorry.

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like something that got beat to crap in a short time. The stickers are still there.
    Worth something to someone who can fix it them self but if you need to take it to the dealer I wouldn't think it was worth much.

8. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

It's at least 6 years old, maybe up to 11

9. duramax-king

Yeah sorry guys i'm going to skip on the truck, It has to many problems and the guys wants to much. Thanks for the help. Mods can you delete this.