1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

feeler 2000 chevy 2500 whats it worth

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowsniper1, Jan 13, 2010.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

2000 chevy 2500 4x4 reg cab long box,136000 miles,6.0l v8 auto,work truck,white very clean no rust and dent free no problems,8' poly western unimount in great shape can u guy help me with what it worth will post pics later thanks

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

$8,000-$10,000

3. spencer087

spencer087 Member

5000-6500 including snowplow according to kbb

4. pldann86

pldann86 Member
    from LI NY

5. hunter36hunter

hunter36hunter Junior Member

6. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

5k thats it

7. spencer087

spencer087 Member

or me just pm me or go to precision417.com and go to contact us page. theres an emailer there

8. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

well its almost 10 years old. has almost 140 on the clock, has been plowed with, will need front end work, and a tranny service, rebuild, new soon, and the engine has had a hard life. Sounds like every one of my trucks! But thats why we buy em, to use em. If someone really needs it, maybe 6000, Trade in maybe 5000. Without driving and knowing the trucks history and seeing the truck, I will assume the worst. I might be high or low. Post a few pics so we can "feeler" out for ya.

9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Try any of the blue book services that are online either kbb, edmunds, or nada guides

Or just do some research as to what they are selling for

10. MDSP

MDSP Member

11. FISHERMANXLS

FISHERMANXLS Junior Member

Every dealer that i have talked to about trade ins and prices seem to use the NADA books so i would use there web site think it is just nada.com

12. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

go with NADA

im pretty sure it is nadaguides.com its what dealers and insurance companies use. it will give a better price than KBB

13. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

I am going to keep it for another back up truck thanks guys