1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feeler 1999 GMC Sierra NBS 2500 6.0 SLE Ext Cab Leather with Western 8.5 and Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jadyejr, Apr 1, 2010.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Thinking about selling my truck in search for a 1500 Z71 Sierra or Silverado, I'd be willing to trade for something like mine or newer... Or sell mine outright. My truck is:

1999 GMC Sierra SLE
    Red Exterior
    Black Leather Interior
    204k miles
    Put the plow on in February, other than that the truck has been in GA all its life.
    NO RUST - Southern Truck
    8.5 Western Unimount Joystick Controller
    New front wheel bearings, shocks and rear axel bearings and seals
    SnoEx Hitch mounted spreader 1075

I like the truck, but I'm going to be working about 2 hours away and I really don't need a 2500 for the amount of driving I'm going to be doing. I would entertain offers and possibly trades for a 1500 Z71 chevy or GMC ext Cab, or maybe a diesel.

The interior of the truck is clean, the driver seat shows a little wear but really not much, the carpets are really clean as are the rest of the seats, it has the center console, AM/FM Cassette/CD, Cruise, PL/PW/PS all the nice stuff.

I just moved to Columbus OH from NC so it has no rust, it is a lot cleaner than most newer trucks in this area. The plow works, will need a cutting edge before next year, NC storms wear cutting edges down. The truck will need 2 new ender flares, as well as a front valence and fog lights replaced. I saw these on eBay for cheap... IF you have any questsions please call me at 812-521-5181

Asking $8995 for everything... for PS members
    Thanks!

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Nevermind.............buddy changed his mind!!

3. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump......

4. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Lowered the price to $7000 for everything, and here a couple extra pics of the truck. I am also willing to separate the truck and plow, but not the truck side stuff. That's staying with the truck. Truck alone $6500.

Also the things that have changed since the last post:

-Rebuilt Tranny in December. Local transmission shop, has a 1 year warranty, all paperwork included. ($1700)

-New Tires Last Summer. BFG All Terrains, HD set, 10plys. Only about 10k miles.

-New Brakes All Around.

-New Shocks.

IMG_0704.jpg

5. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

And the miles are now 223.

6. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

no one? I'm motivated to deal at this point

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

What would the best price with everything be?

8. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Call me, we can talk

9. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Plow is sold, truck is $6500 without the blade, still have all the truck side installed on the truck.

10. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Let me think on it a bit... without the plow I wouldn't be as interested since I would have to find another one to make it work

11. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump........

12. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump..............

13. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

New Price: $6250

14. fishgeek

fishgeek Member
    from chicago

Is there any rust on bottom of doors inside just under the weather strip? Any rust bubble on the rocker panels?

15. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

None at all.

16. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

attached are a couple pics

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

17. fishgeek

fishgeek Member
    from chicago

how about some pics of the interior and drivers seat. pic of the interior bottom side of door where they start rusting also what ever you were saying was broken. General more close up shots of the body.

18. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

ok, here you go

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

19. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

$6000 obo! Need this truck gone!

20. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

love the truck would buy it in a minute but the mileage makes me nervous sharp truck good luck