1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feeler: '05 Chevy Duramax For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NoFearDeere, Jan 5, 2010.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking at selling my 2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax. Only reason for selling is to get a bigger truck, looking for a crew cab dually. I have never had any problems with the truck whatsoever, and really hate to get rid of it. Asking $23,500. Pics are in the other thread that I attached. Questions, let me know.

2005 Chevrolet 2500HD Extended Cab Short Bed LT Duramax
    69,000 miles, White
    Heated Leather, Power Seats, Windows, Locks, Bose 6 Disc CD Changer, Allison Auto, Chrome step bars, rhino spray in liner, mudflaps, trailer package, window vent visors, bug shield, 2.5 Leveling kit, MBRP 4" Stainless Turbo back straight exhaust.

The truck had a Banks Power PDA tuner in it for the last 5K miles and I have removed it. Everything works and the truck needs nothing.

Pics: http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=61282

2. NoFearDeere

bump it up

3. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Why was the banks removed?

4. NoFearDeere

I just took it out a few days ago. Sold it to a buddy of mine who has a '04 Duramax LLY. Absolutely nothing wrong with the truck or the Banks, just put it in for mileage.

5. NoFearDeere

To the top......

6. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

I'm assuming that the back rack and all that is not included in the sale? Also no plow? Very sharp truck and looks to be in great shape!!

7. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I wish I could. I would be in divorce court! Very sharp truck.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

too bad you werent any closer. I am looking for a truck similiar to this. great looking truck tho.

9. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Were exactly in IL are you located?

10. NoFearDeere

Freeport, IL. 80 miles west of Chicago. Backrack, toolbox, and amber lightbar come off. And no plow, im going to switch the plow to the new truck.

11. NoFearDeere

Bump to the top. $23,000.00 with Banks Power PDA

12. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

what kind of exhaust is on it and what size tip.. sorry i have the same truck and lookin for upgrades... if i had the extra cash layin round i scoop that thing up in a heartbeat... all extra cash went to replacing lawn mowers that got stolen..

13. NoFearDeere

4" Stainless MBRP w/ cat & muffler delete and 6" tip

14. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

bump for an awesome truck and a local guy. What kind of lightbar do you have?

15. NoFearDeere

Thanks for the bump.....Whelen Responder LP

16. NoFearDeere

To the top

17. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Any recent pics?
    If all goes to plan I'll have my truck up for sale and be in the market for a dmax. Have you done anything to level it? Stock size tires or larger?

18. NoFearDeere

2.5 Leveling Kit and 285 All Terrains. Holds the plow no problem. And these pics were just taken with it sitting in the driveway. Hasnt been washed in a week or so...

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

19. NoFearDeere

Bump to the top