1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

feedback on the snowsport personal utility plow.

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by kanderson, Jan 14, 2005.

1. kanderson

kanderson Junior Member

anyone have information on this plow offerred by snowsport. looking for someone who has one and can offer good or bad comments.
  2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

The only thing I know is I sent for the video over a month ago and have not yet received it. My personal opinion is that a homeowner would be better off with a snowbear than they would with a snowsport. Since you cannot back-drag with the snowsport I just don't see it being very useful for residential use. I also don't have much faith in a company that does not reply to inquiries from there web site.
  3. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I agree

Crumm, I agree. I have a snowbear and it is alot easier to use than a snowsport. My buddy had a snowsport and got tired of getting out and lifting the plow up all of the time. Plus his didn't angle! Snowbear does all of this and is cheaper!