1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feedback on Quick Attach Pusher

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Elite Property Services, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I am looking to buy a 10' Quick Attach brand snow pusher with pull back option give me some feedback.

Nathan Lambes
    Elite Property Services Inc.
  2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

There is no give to it. No trip edge, no rubber edge. If you hit something the wrong way with a rigid 10' pusher something is gonna give.
  3. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

Avalanche has several Skid Steer Quick Attach snow pushers with pull back options. Feel free to call us at 1-800-232-6950 or email me for pricing.
  4. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

I have an 8' Erskine (Same as the Quick attach just a differant sticker on it) I have used it for 3 years and love it. It doesn't give but if your carful you don't have to worry about it. I have hit manholes and broken the cutting edge. I would have a back up edge on hand but you can also flip the edge over and use it until you get a new one.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

that sounds like something I want to do in a snow storm... replace a cutting edge :eek:
  6. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

Not to bad to do with two people it only takes 30 minutes and it has only happend one time.