1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Federal Signal Jetstrobe

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by highridge, Jan 30, 2010.

1. highridge

highridge Member

Heres a few pics of my JetStrobe I just picked up for $200. Call me old school but I just like the look of a truck with a full lightbar.

DSCI0312.jpg

DSCI0311.jpg

DSCI0316.jpg

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Looks great on that truck. I agree.

3. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

I like the looks of that and i really like the truck...
    Allen

4. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

That Looks Great With That Truck.

5. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

nice bar, and a purdy truck
    $200 sounds like a good deal to me

6. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

perfect fit, and a great price.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Perfect fit!

8. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

That looks old school--- but for $200, good find!

9. highridge

highridge Member

Thanks guys! The price was right, so now I have that plus my hideaway strobes. I've got some amber leds I'm gonna put on the mirrors for the turn signals(like the new fords) then I'll get some night shots.

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great on the truck

11. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Lets get some vids of it working.

12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I like the truck and the bar on it. I really like how the exhaust dumps too.

13. highridge

highridge Member

Heres a video of the bar and my hideaways strobes plus the LEDs I just put on the mirrors. Not bad for my first video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTQVRTRV3Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTQVRTRV3Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. DeereFarmer

Looks good for sure.

15. highridge

highridge Member

Thanks!
    Now if we could get a storm I could actualy use it in. It did come in handy the other night though. My buddy was in an accident and I was the first one on the scene and was able to direct traffic around the accident. wesport

16. DeereFarmer

When you have strobes you can always find a use for them! Hopefully this storm that we might get on Wednesday will actually happen.

17. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video and nice looking truck!

18. highridge

highridge Member

Thanks guys
    Heres a nice front shot I took today after plowing the wanna-be blizzard. Everyone was supposed to get 10-15 but Westport got the most and it was only 6-7 inches of slushy wet snow. Also notice the turn signals I installed on the mirrors.

DSCI0312.jpg

DSCI0317.jpg

DSCI0314.jpg

19. DeereFarmer

Looks really good. The turn signals on the mirrors look stock... nice job. Glad you got to plow. We got a dusting here. Couldn't plow if I wanted to.

20. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Yea Daddy like ............................. the truck shows up excellent and I think it balances out nicely with your truck . Great safety factor and just plain cool...............