1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Federal Signal Highlighter LED

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by nevrnf, Oct 22, 2010.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Stopped by the local outfitter and he was pushing this bar. Clear lens with amber led's. It was very bright compared to the Whelen Responder. It had 360* lighting and from every angle it looked like you were looking at a bulb. It comes with a magnet mount and is only a2 wire hookup. It uses a magnet on the cover to change paterns.
    The kicker is they are $269

2. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

I wish I could find them for that price around here. I have been checking all over on the web trying to get one of these for less than $400. They don't have a website to order off of do they?

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

SNATCH that thing up! you can't go wrong for that price....payup

4. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

He says he has plenty at that price.

5. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Ultra Strobe has them on Sale for $199.95 until the end of December

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

THATS a good price.....must have a 53' trailer out back full of em...LOL

too bad they don't have any mags for that price....and double too bad the mags if you want them are the steel ones that F up your trucks roof and not the cool rubber isolated suction cup mags....:realmad:

7. phen440

phen440 Junior Member

good light and thats a pretty good price

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Are the mags the suction cup ones? I know someone who wants 3 or 4 of these.

9. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

i just picked up one and it is the regular metal magnet. I ordered a set of covers for them. I will just buff the roof in the spring if there are any marks. Not a big deal on this truck.

10. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Or just use duct tape on the bottom of magnets. Its not like you can see it when there up on the roof.

11. You can use a silicone cooking sheet under then magnets and it will not mess up the truck.