1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Federal Signal Highlighter LED $199.95

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Ultra Strobe, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

This month and until December 31 we have the Highlighter LED Model # 454206-02 for only $199.95 please see our ad on Plowsite and click on it to get to our website or give us a call 877-287-4148

highlighteramberon_0.jpg

2. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Is it available with a clear dome?

3. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Yes it is avalible in clear dome, the price is for a permenent mount if you want mag mount it is $10.00 more

4. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Any type of further discount available for a purchase of more than one?
    Also what are the deminsions on it and is it anywhere near as bright as a mini legend?

5. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Unfortunately, there is no further discount. Yes, it is just as bright, it has the same ROC technology as the legend.

6. jackal1028

jackal1028 Junior Member

I just sent out a money order out for $235..mag mount clear lens. hope its enough to cover it!

7. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

do you have dimensions on mags? I want a strobe bar and thats a pretty nice one. I hard wire my pse rotator to a on/off switch can this be done with this one? I need something bright but I am cheap *****(wifes words lol) i watched a few youtube vids and I like it. My crewcab chevy has them roof ribs that make my pse offcentered and it looks pretty gay.

8. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

It is 12" from center to center of the magnetics and the magnetic is 2 1/4" round.
    Yes you can use your existing wires and on/off switch. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call 877-287-4148

9. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

2 mags or 4 mags? how high are the mags form the truck to the bottom of light(trying to get over my roof ribs). thats an unbelievable price for trhis are they new?

10. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

4 mags. You can raise the mags, to the height you need it is very simple to do. Yes they are brand new with a 5 year warranty

11. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

UGH....4 ugly metal mags to scratch the sh1t out of your roof?

wheres the suction cup rubber mounted mags Ultra?!?!?!

12. jackal1028

jackal1028 Junior Member

I dont know about these.but i know the sho-me mini lightbars mag feets is bad for rusting and leaving a rust rings in your paint.

13. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I use black electrical tape on bottom of magnets then in spring wash the rings off truck left behind. they dont seem to leave the rust marks that way

14. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Picked one up last night. This thing rocks for the price. Thanks Rob