1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Federal Signal Dual Strobe- Highlighter (AMBER)- NH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jsc824, Aug 2, 2011.

1. jsc824

jsc824 Member
    from N.H.

I have a Federal Signal Dual Strobe mini light bar. It works perfectly. It can be permanently mounted, or magnetically mounted. I have the magnets that you can mount this with. It currently has a cigarette plug on it, but could be hard wired very easily.

I bought this a few years ago to plow with and it has worked great. I paid $160.00 for it. Came off the truck after each time out. It's bright, and lets people know your there. The only reason I'm selling it is because I put Hideaways in the truck instead.

Looking to get $75.00 B.R.O.
    Located in NH. Willing to ship for the right price. I would guess it runs about $10 to ship.

Email me for fastest response. jcosta824 (at) gmaildotcom

lightbar.JPG

minibar 2.JPG

2. jsc824

jsc824 Member
    from N.H.

anyone interested. Make an offer, worst I can do is say no. Id rather it get some use then just sit.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

4. jsc824

jsc824 Member
    from N.H.

Sold pending funds

5. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

did it sell??? interested if it didn't