1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Federal Signal, Code 3 Lightbars

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DSLL, Sep 10, 2007.

1. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Have a couple Federal Signal Street Hawks laying around, along with some old Code 3 light bars. The street hawks are all about the same, they have 4 rotators, left and right alleys and front spot lights. Some have amber wig wags too. Just seeing if anyone is interested. PM or reply i'll try to get back to you asap. Can changes lenses to amber.(StreetHawks)

plow site pics 001.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

How much do you want for one? I'm just curious.

3. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

$100 Plus Shipping with Red or No Lenses. Any other color $200 Plus Shipping. I would prefer not to send them with red lenses unless you are a member of a vol. fire co for obvious reasons.

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Can you give me a shipping price to 48081? Thanks

5. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Ups Says 25.00

If anyone doesnt feel the price is fair, Make an Offer.

6. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

here is one in action

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt-wMipjAys"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt-wMipjAys" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Where In Wny Do You Live? Im From The Buffalo /cheektowaga Area. Call Me At 716 444 6613 Id Be Glad To Stop Down And Grab One Or Two Off Of You.

8. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

still for sale

9. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Come On Guys, Blowing these things out here. Make me an offer. No offer refused

10. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Lets talk, Have a number I can reach you on?
    kevinn89@hotmail.com

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007