1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

February's Snow Plow humour...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by derekbroerse, Feb 16, 2005.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Just had to share this... came from today's St. Catharine's Standard.

:p

driveway-shovel.gif

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

3. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

And it should have been posted in the correct area as Sean asked for just today.

4. derekbroerse

There's a better place for a snowplowing joke than the snowplowing discussion forum?

Now I'll have to find the post you are referring to....

5. derekbroerse

Sean said "I wanted everyone to know that there have been some posts deleted lately and a few threads moved or relocated to the appropriate forums. I understand very well that the snowplowing discussion forum gets the most reading, but that does not mean all threads and discussions belong here.

I read over the "what a night..." thread and I feel it was all in good fun and no harm was meant...as long as it is discussed where it belongs - off topic, which is where it is now.

In thenfuture, please make sure you are starting and contributing to discussions that are located in the proper forums."

Personally, I don't see any reason for it to be 'off topic' as it has entirely to do with why we are here. If for some reason the moderators disagree, they can feel free to move it.

Now for the discussion part of it: Do you think we are really seen as 'leeches' like that, just waiting for someone to have a hard time and swoop in to make money on their problems? I hope we are seen in the same light as any other contractor, there to provide a service, not to take advantage of a person's situation.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2005