1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

February has not been the greatest...

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snowplower1, Feb 5, 2015.

1. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

storm of february 1-2- While we're doing our first round of plowing my dad blew a hose so that was a big setback to keeping up.

this morning 2am everyones ready to go out i get a call from one of our plowers he goes hey i tested the plow last night like usual and i was about to leave when my plow wouldnt angle or lower. so now we are down a truck the whole morning.

I am starting to really enjoy this new dxt because without it we'd be screwed. Both times i was able to cover almost all of the route that wasnt able to be done and do mine with the help of one of our guys who has a smaller route.

I found out the plow that broke this morning the controller was broken. it is a month old controller so that sucked. we're hoping western will warranty it

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Why would Western honor boss's warranty

3. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

We have 3 westerns outside of our boss plows. 2 of our 3 westerns needed new controllers this year