1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

February bust - boston south.

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawn king, Feb 18, 2009.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Only 10 days left to pick up a serious event and its not looking too good for us? Strange how this winter just ran out off gas for us, we wer'e on a great roll plowing & sanding every week.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Its the same in Ohio too. We need one more good storm .
  3. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Where I live we usually get a 6 week period that I call "war" and after that it settles down. But we always have ta watch out for the beginning of March cuz we can get wicked weather
  4. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Same here in Ontario

Hey Lawn king..... no plowable snow since Feb 1.... we had a heck of a season going with over 10' on the ground till then..... rain washed it all away.... Feb is normally our biggest month.... so far it is our worst....

Good luck....

5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

same for me lawn king.. its like the snow vanished and now its the in between time where you cant start mulching/ spring lceanups and you cant plow so you sit doing nothing and making no money. this storm got my hopes up and then went away and so did sundays pretty much so now i dont know about the next few weeks
  6. DocJohnson

DocJohnson Member

Well, guys don't get to mad. I am starting my cleanups next week, so it is bound to snow now!!!

FISHERBOY Senior Member

I feel the same way everything was going great payup, now just hoping for anything, march doesn't look good:help:,check my post about northeast weather
  8. lawn king

Hey stratford, is that a big kubota m with fact cab? Seet ride!
  9. lawn king

february disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok its official, february sucked for us!