1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feb 25/26 15" with lots of drifts!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by cmo18, Feb 26, 2011.

1. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

by morning we had some huge drifts...solid 12 hours of plowing, some pictures are hard to see clearly because it was snowing so hard.

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

2. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Looks like a GOOD one, for sure! You got a Cummins in the Dodge? What tires are you running? They look like my Wrangler DuraTracs. Awesome tires, excellent for pushing snow.

kevlars

3. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

You guys in NB got hit pretty hard. I'm on Nova Scotia's South Shore and it was a rain event here till about 3 AM, then we had flash freezing, followed by snow and high wind.. Managed to do a little plowing today with both the truck, and then the tractor. Where are you in NB?

4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Yup I got the cummins, i'm running 35" procomp extreme a/t...love them

i'm in moncton

5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck and plow you have there! that cummins can move a lot of snow :nod:

6. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Looks like an 8ft meyers with wings but hard to tell. Maybe you should update your signature.

7. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

yea the cummins is a real monster its the truck that falls apart around it that bothers me,

but then i only got to drive the crap that he saved from the cash for clunkers deal lmao

8. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

yup 8 ft meyer with wings...wings are the best purchase for straight blades! Very frustrating to plow with no wings now

9. stargazer

stargazer Member

I like the effect of the flash on the snow in the air, looks great! That snow was really cummin' :) down!

I guess I like snow even in photos.

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good. that truck sure can push a lot of snow!

11. stargazer

stargazer Member

Hey cmo, we recently had a big burst of large flake "popcorn" snow, very thick and hard to see through. I enjoyed it more from having seen your photos, in which I really admired the look of the snow in the air. Art helps us appreciate and perceive in the real world.

Thanks again for your photos.