1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Feb. 22 Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by krunchkat99, Feb 23, 2009.

1. krunchkat99

krunchkat99 Junior Member

Feb. 23 Storm

Think I'll just stay in bed. There is no where left to put snow. Must be about a foot down, hard to tell with the drifting, plus it's only about half over. Wish I could share with some of you who only got rain. :dizzy:

New Image.JPG

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

I feel your pain!! I was up to my knees in snow cleaning off the vehicles. We had a little rain at the beginning so it's nice and icy under the snow! I had a heck of a time plowing the hill part of my driveway from the road up. Where are you in NB? I was supposed to drive back to Fort Fairfield today, from Baileyville. It's BAD up there still. Looks like an extra day off from work:)

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Send some down this way- Ground is almost bare. February looks like a bust for S. New England.:realmad:

4. krunchkat99

krunchkat99 Junior Member

The date should have been Feb.23. Turned out to be more like 18" I think and still snowing. 06Sierra, I am right in the center of NB. About two hours east of houlton ME. Just checked the radar, looks like north east Maine is still getting snow to. Here are a few more pics, I did a rough job on my own driveway for now. The bank at the street was too much to attempt with the truck. About 4ft high and 12 ft thick, plus it's a bit uphill.

100_1521.JPG

100_1524.JPG

100_1534.jpg

100_1532.jpg

5. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Wow thatsa shiza load of snow! Looks pretty heavy too....

6. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Wow, that's a crap load of snow. We haven't even had half that amount all winter. You guys up nortth have gotten pounded this year. Lucky you.

7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

WOW- send some of that snow down to NJ from March 7th to the 15th! (When I'm home from college)

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

lol you gotta move yourself up north for the snow... that would be nice to get a big ol' storm like that again where everything gets shut down..

9. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Hey don't get greedy we had a close to record Dec and I very good January. I almost welcome a slow Feb so Business don't go over budget for the year. Then they won't be so likely to look else where. JMO

10. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

Wow that's a lot of snow! I wish we would have gotten snow like that, we only got about 3" where I'm at.

11. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

About 23" here today. I don't think there was as much up north.

12. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Man that is a lot of snow...good luck with it.
    That much snow is what makes equipment brake down.

13. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

i heard you guys were gettin dumped on...... only about 6" down here, then rain...... then snow... then froze........ lots and lots of ice