1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Featherlite 24' Deckover Float trailer (Ontario)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Triple L, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

2007 24' Featherlite deckover with 2-7,000 lbs Torqueflex axles,
    Dovetail
    LED lights
    Chrome wheels
    Ramps
    Gooseneck
    Brand new brakes on both axles, new magnets, drums, seals, everything!
    Practially new rubber on both axles

$5,500

008p.jpg

2. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

If it was here in Montana I would buy it.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Can you post pics of the back of the trailer and how the ramps hook up? I am looking at buying a bumper pull and it doesn't have ramps. They slid into the dovetail like yours does.

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

So i guess the one that i just passed up at the auction for $2700 was a good deal!!! LOL

5. Triple L

from Canada

There's 2 slots where they slid into and then just a piece of more less angle iron that hold them in...

6. Triple L

from Canada

what are you trying to prove here? other then that your a p r i c k !!!

This trailer is worth nearly 10,000 canadian brand new...

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Man easy canadian............I just had no idea what they where selling for is all i was saying. By no means was it ment to trash your post, i think its a good deal for yours just never been in the market for a trailer like this. Was at a large equipment auction last week and stuff was going stupid cheap!! Plus if i was a p r i c k i would have just called you out on your price not made a comment like that :)

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

You wana deliver to Illinois dont ya?!

9. Triple L

from Canada

Wait till you try to sell something on here like your truck.....Im gonna be all over it - Aw dude, I just picked up that exact truck for 1/3rd the price up here at an Auction in Canada man... Moreless in everyway saying that thats no deal! That'll ruin your thread pretty quick! and you'll be like way to go bud.... Try to stay away from posting in the used threads unless you plan on purchasing

10. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

what kind of a hitch would a guy need and any idea on the cost?

I sent the ad to a friend but curious about the hitch.
    Its a really good deal. The good thing about non bumper pull is your friends can't borrow it.

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Reason number 1 why i don't go north of the boarder, the Canadian attitude!!! You have 2,177 post.............so that makes it better for you to try and sell stuff on here then the average Joe..........yeah right!!! Oh and i have no reason to sell my truck, I bought a new 2010 instead of messing with selling the used on a thread and taking to dick beating like this. You might want to trash your own thread, since you seem to think your selling gold on here.................good luck and hope you get a sale!!! Was just making a point on my comment not trying to be a jerk, but when you respond like you did then you get the same response back! If you spent more time answering the quesitons then worrying about me you might sell it. Might want to try using spell check next time to, if they have that in Canada!!

12. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, what a thread... I think the price looks good Triple L. The trailer is priced right for a used unit in good condition. Why are you selling it? I use to have a similar trailer (Kiefer) same specs, but flip up beaver tail. If you can (or have the set up) pull a goose neck, you'll never what to go back to bumper pull.
    Hell, I'd buy it but no longer have a GN set up.

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Do the ramps flip up like mine?

14. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

15. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Dean you are looking for a hitch like this, http://www.gooseneckpopuphitch.com/
    Once you use one of these you will never want to go back to the bumper hitch. With the weight between the axles and the fact you can jack knife the trailer is nice. I have a 5th wheel set up for my travel trailer which is the same idea just bulkier.
    Today I towed my skid to Erin. I had it on my 9 ton with the pintle hitch and I hate that design. Hoping the skid get's stolen before they get a chance to work on it.

16. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Just park it beside Grassman's.

Nice trailer Chad-good deal IMO, and good luck with the sale.

What happened? You failed your G? LOL

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Damn that was funny.

Still laughing.

18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That looks like a pretty hitch. I can also arrange the skid to go missing but I'll wait untill it's running right. LOL

19. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you go it's the one that's real hard to start and has brand new tires.
    I bet it would make a great anchor.

20. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.