1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fdx boots

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawnsaspire, Dec 5, 2011.

1. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone uses these boots or knows where i can get some. ive never seen such awesome boots. They are called FDX boots. I saw them on a youtube bit about how to dress in antarctica. I can't find where to purchase them though.

30_Oct_06_986564.jpg

2. G&G Maintenance

G&G Maintenance Junior Member

3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow. Ask and ye shall receive, took 3 minutes for someone to be able to help. That's a great thing about a site like this

4. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire Junior Member

i saw that but i was hesitant to order from new zealand. it might not get to me till next winter. i wanted to find a distributor in the states.

5. G&G Maintenance

well it was worth a shot

6. G&G Maintenance

7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

8. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

My Sorels are rated to -40 but My feet get cold long before that. Any thoughts on Sorels?

9. UpstateServices

UpstateServices Junior Member

Those army Bunny boots are the ****! All the ski resort lift guys wear them they are super warm waterproof and come in black also but the white are better with a more aggressive sole.

$55 bucks and you'll be laughing at all your friends who don't have a pair.

Cheers

I was just looking at a new pair today !

10. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

And all of us who've seen any movie in the '80s knows how cool the ski resort guys are......