1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F'd 250 my new project

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 90plow, Jul 23, 2012.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Went down to west chester pa a couple weeks ago and bought my newest plow rig. Its a 2006 F-250 power stroke 4x4 XL 120,000 miles roll down windows and a meyer plow. It has a few dents and dings but ill clean her up and have a good rig out of it at the end. I paid 8,600 out the door for it I think I got a good deal. Posted a few pictures on my overloaded U haul trailer.

722.jpg

723.jpg

2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I also need a night saber and light bracket for the driver side of my meyer headgear.

3. RDWheeler

RDWheeler Junior Member

4. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Can you tell us about the dog also. Nice truck!!

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like it will be a sweet plow rig ! keep posting pic's !!

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Thanks guys. Thats riley we rescued her about three months ago. Will be sure to post pictures of the progress. So far i bought a chrome grille new front emblem and a two inch front and rear leveling kit. Needs more agressive tires and a seat cover.

7. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Couple pics while installing the leveling kit.

005.jpg

002.jpg

8. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

one more of the front and rear leveled out. Next is the new chrome grille and some new tires on those rims.

008.jpg

9. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Looking like a nice setup!

10. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Thanks hope i get to use it this year

11. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

nice looking truck for the money. Should have let me know you were in town. Would have bought you a beer. :drinkup:

12. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I could have used one after that ride home. When uhaul says 55 mph they mean it if i went 57 the trailer wpuld start swaying. Probably one of the dumbest things ive ever towed.

13. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

So I installed the new grille and Ford emblem today after work. I got home and took apart a uni mount I had laying around and I used the light brackets instead of buying new ones. Now i just need to know how or if I can wire the regular lights to the night saber wiring on the truck side.

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

14. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Looking good, throw up a pic of Nicole standing by the truck and you could get 20K for it

Will you be driving the cummins or powerstroke to the wedding next week?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  15. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

The 5 cylinder jetta. We should pop the hoods in the parking garage and compare specs. Ill throw nicole in with the truck for 15.

16. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Havent done much to the truck lately but heres some other pictures from work.

IMG_2051[1].jpg

IMG_2054[1].jpg

IMG_2053[1].jpg

17. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Putting western lights on does not change the fact that it is still a Meyer...:mechanic:

18. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Some more random shots

IMG_1134[1].jpg

IMG_1332[1].jpg

IMG_1138[1].jpg

IMG_1745[1].jpg

19. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Why is the dodge on the tow truck

20. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

trans lines rotted out got it home but leak was so bad I didnt want to drive it again had it towed for free by AAA to the repair shop.