1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Plow Lights

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by weeble67, Nov 21, 2011.

1. weeble67

weeble67 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have posted before and I've read and read and I'm not finding the post I'm looking for. I have a 93 Jeep Wrangler with a Meyer Power angle plow. The problem is the previous owner cut the light bar bracket off as he didn't like the look of it. I am going to weld a new steel bracket on and buy some new lights. I'm just curious if anyone has a favorite light?

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Your talking about plow head lights? I like Fisher Intensifire lights the best. But, if your not doing allot of plowing you the generic plow lights at every auto parts store will work fine.

3. IndoorPlower

IndoorPlower Junior Member

meyers saber 2 the new ones or the new boss lights are so far the best. I would recommand you installing windshield brackets and pieaa 520 lights. All my wranglers run with windshield mounted lights so we can see better at night and plow better. Sometimes I personally dont even use the plow lights, i use the jeep lights and the piaas.

4. weeble67

weeble67 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I was looking at the Saber 2's, I will look at the windshield brackets also, I wondered if they would come in handy. Thanks for the help.