1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite/Best Mini-Lightbar

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by joethevacman14, Oct 23, 2003.

1. joethevacman14

joethevacman14 Member

I am inquiring to see which light-bar you think is the best. I am personally leaning toward the Highlighter, but I am wondering if anyone has any bad things about it or really good things. Also, if anyone has anymore pictures of one that haven't been posted or any video's of one turned on, would be much appreciated! Thanks much and I am glad that I was pointed to this great forum!!

-Joey

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

3. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

I purchased the Highlighter for my truck, and am pleased with it. The only thing I don't like about it, is moisture seems to get in the inside of the light. I have tried to silicone it, and also made a home made gasket. So far nothing has worked to stop the moisture.

Chuck B.