1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Father and Son

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SIPLOWGUY, Jan 20, 2004.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

My plow truck and my Son's training vehicle.

anthony tractor f150 1.jpg
  2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Looks like you two make a good team. The way your son is bundled up I think you should get him a cab and heater.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Start him off that way so he doesn't get spoiled when it's time to move over to the truck! LOL
  4. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

nice to see you guys working together.

way to go man.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

My son has 3 Matchbox plow trucks lined up on his dresser. I planned on buying a new truck this year but decided to wait. My son was very happy because he want's the F150 when he gets his licence in 6 years. He fields my calls and designs fliers for me. He distributes the fliers when he "trick or treats" on Halloween. Looks like I need to change from "Reasonable Snow Plowing" to "Gorgia and Son".
  6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Sounds like your boy has already got the biz down to a T!:waving:
  7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I showed my 11 year old and now he wants one :redbounce :bluebounc :redbounce

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Sorry pal, but you're only a kid once! Well....maybe!
  9. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

10. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

:yow!: Just think that was all of us at some point. We all started out small but never grew up. We just got bigger toys:drinkup: I went from our old 68 bolens 1050 to my 76 to my new toy a 95 f-250 with a western pro plow.:yow!: yay!
  11. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

How old is your son?
  12. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Talk about post resurection
  13. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

About 2 years older now :D
  14. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

My fiance thinks I'm nuts because I talk to my son about plowing and riding fourwheelers and such. (he's three months old!)