1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fat Chance Looking to buy!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pirsch, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Ok here comes a laugh but I'm actually serious. I'm in the market for a John Deere Gator with a plow system. I do alot of volunteer work and the places that I work out of have been using an old riding lawnmower with a chunk of partical board rigged (duct taped and all) to the thing. Not safe at all. If you have something and wish to donate it, I can get you a donation form for reasonable cost so you can use it for a tax write off!

An ATV w/plow would work to. Doesn't have to be anything pretty but needs to be working and automatic due to some of the other people that may have to operate it.

If you can help it would be appreciated.

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Guess nobody has any animal. Thanks anyhow!
  3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Am I correct in believing that you want somebody to give you a John Deere Gator with a plow or an ATV with a plow for FREE?

Is this going to you or to an organization?

If it is an organization, what is their Name, Address and Phone Number and are they a classified 501(c)(3) charity organization so that if we do donate something we can legitamately write it off?
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

im in need of a plow to so anybody got one lying around?

for free haha
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Going to be going to the Organization. Not "give"... "Donate"...

Humane Society of Greater Dayton
    1661 Nicholas Rd.
    Dayton, Ohio 45418
    (937) 268-7387 Ask for Brian (executive director)

I know for sure that when there is a big ticket donation that there is paperwork that they give for the taxes for write off.

Heck it can be a golf cart as long as it runs decent!
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007